Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Reading Notes:Italian Popular Tales Part B

The second portion of the reading for Italian Fairy Tales was less intriguing overall, with one story in particular sticking out in my memory. An Incident in Rome again involves religion and the mysterious ways that it can operate within our own world. While the tale was more mysterious rather mischievous like the previous day, it still had me wondering how the tale would end and capture my attention. However, for my personal writing style I believe the story from the prior day concerning the Devil and his marriages to three sisters is the most appropriate for me. A story of outwitting the Devil provides ample routes for creativity, while still retaining the core source material.

Bibliography: Italian Popular Tales, Thomas Frederick Crane 

Image Information: The source of creative writing 
Source: Flickr   

No comments:

Post a Comment